Sunday 3 May 2015

Tokyo ghoul: What I feels

First word. OMG Its so bloody sad I was literally drowning in tears when I finished all of the recent episodes. Kaneki and his sacrifice is all so bloody real and i like literally cried every episode where he was suffering. It was pretty gory, so viewer discretion is advised, but it is definitely a pretty good and worth watch. I definitely liked the plot, the twists, and the gory simplicity. it was more of UNKNOWN FORCES VS. HUMAN SOCIETY GROUP.




Honestly no matter how many times I watch it, I still find the last episode from the first season pretty much my favourite... I mean... Kaneki with white hair is TOO HOT !!!

Honestly...  can you say no to those damn eyes?!
Anyway... hope you feel the same way I do
Salutations,
Anima

No comments:

Post a Comment